High-Voltage Direct Current Converter Stations, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Equipment Market Share to 2020
"High-Voltage Direct Current Converter Stations, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Average Pricing and Equipment Market Share to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists.
Download Sample Report With TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=362627
The report analyzes the global High-Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) converter station market, with a focus on 10 major countries across different regions: China, India, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Norway, the US, Canada, Brazil and South Africa.
The report provides an overview of the HVDC transmission market for each of the countries analyzed, and presents insights on key indicators such as transmission length (2009-2020) and capacity (2009-2020). The study also provides key statistics such as annual capacity additions (2009-2020), average price (2009-2020) and market size (2009-2020). Additionally, information is provided on share of major market players (2009-2014) and key upcoming HVDC converter station projects, in the countries covered in the report.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Provides detailed analysis of the global HVDC converter station market, with a focus on countries from different regions; countries included in the study are China, India, Germany, the UK, Norway, Sweden, the US, Canada, Brazil and South Africa
- Analysis of the HVDC converter station market at a global level and for the key countries covered
- Historical and forecast data for the global solar PV market from 2009 to 2020
- Transmission line length and capacity for the countries covered
- Analysis of annual capacity additions, price, and market size for HVDC converter stations
- Share of major companies for HVDC converter stations and key upcoming HVDC projects
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data for the HVDC converter station market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the HVDC converter station markets growth potential
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global HVDC market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on an understanding of key market issues
- Respond to competitors business structure, strategy, and prospects
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare, +1–518–621–2074
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866–997–4948