Albany, New York, February 17, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Operating Room Equipment - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts”. The OR equipment market, as defined for this report, comprises OR tables, OR lights, and surgical boom units. OR tables, absolute requirements in any functioning hospital that provides surgical services, occupy a large portion of the global OR equipment business.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=964440
The OR tables sector can broadly be divided into manual and powered categories. The adoption of manual tables is dwindling outside of emerging markets. On the other hand, the use of powered tables continues to expand across the globe. Novel technologies, such as modular and integrated operating tables, are on the rise. In the surgical lighting business, halogen lights are only well-adopted in developing markets. Longer-lasting and safer light-emitting diode (LED) OR lights have become standard throughout developed economies. The expansion of the surgical boom space is not quite as robust. Cost and cumbersome maintenance concerns are hindering strong growth of the OR supply boom business.
This report focuses on the OR equipment market outlook for the APAC region. It provides a comprehensive analysis of major companies, product portfolios, unmet needs, market drivers, barriers, and overall trends. The APAC market is defined as the three countries covered in this report. These 3 nations are the China, India, and Japan.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for the OR equipment space in the APAC markets? What trends are affecting the APAC market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the market outlooks?
- Maquet Getinge, Steris, and Stryker are the regional leaders. What are their market shares in the region and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- What Key Stakeholders Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of industry experts from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)